Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X
Generating UV2 with UnityEditor.Unwrapping.GenerateSecondaryUVS fails when generating for models with more than 64k vertices
1. Open user's attached project ("badUV2Generation")
2. Select "GenerateUV2Test" instance in the Hierarchy window
3. In the Inspector window, right click on the script Component and select "TestGenerateUV2"
-- Error is thrown
Expected: Error is not thrown, UV2 is generated
Actual: Error is thrown, UV2 is not generated
Reproduced with: 2017.4.23f1 LTS
Not reproduced with: 2018.3.8f1, 2019.1.0b6, 2019.2.0a8
- UV2 can be generated using Asset Importer in the inspector window (Model > Generate Lightmap UVs)
Error in the Console:
SetPerIndexUVs failed because the output has >64K vertices
TestGenerateUV2:TestGenerate() (at Assets/TestGenerateUV2.cs:12)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete