Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X
Generating UV2 with UnityEditor.Unwrapping.GenerateSecondaryUVS fails when generating for models with more than 64k vertices
1. Open user's attached project ("badUV2Generation")
2. Select "GenerateUV2Test" instance in the Hierarchy window
3. In the Inspector window, right click on the script Component and select "TestGenerateUV2"
-- Error is thrown
Expected: Error is not thrown, UV2 is generated
Actual: Error is thrown, UV2 is not generated
Reproduced with: 2017.4.23f1 LTS
Not reproduced with: 2018.3.8f1, 2019.1.0b6, 2019.2.0a8
- UV2 can be generated using Asset Importer in the inspector window (Model > Generate Lightmap UVs)
Error in the Console:
SetPerIndexUVs failed because the output has >64K vertices
TestGenerateUV2:TestGenerate() (at Assets/TestGenerateUV2.cs:12)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy