Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2019.2
GenerateParticleGeometry<0,1,0,0> Crash when changing TextureSheetAnimation 'Cycles' value to Infinity
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open QA-supplied project ("Repro.zip")
2. Open Scene ("SampleScene") and select the Game Object with a Particle System Component attached
3. In the Inspector window, under Particle System Component -> Texture sheet animation -> Mode, select "Sprites"
Reproduced in: 2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.2.0a9
Notes: Only works with "Sprites" mode.
In the video, you can see me writing 0 in the cycles, switching to "Sprites" mode, and typing "in" in the 'cycles' tab. This is also a way to achieve this crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- DragAndDrop state is not cleanup after a drag
- [SRP] Shadow culling ignores Lens Shift setting on Camera
- Output Texture's RGB values are slightly different from the source PNG image when using Texture2D.EncodeToPNG function
- [Android] Accessing any class/instance member with an "AggressiveInlining" attribute will cause a crash
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC