Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2019.2
GenerateParticleGeometry<0,1,0,0> Crash when changing TextureSheetAnimation 'Cycles' value to Infinity
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open QA-supplied project ("Repro.zip")
2. Open Scene ("SampleScene") and select the Game Object with a Particle System Component attached
3. In the Inspector window, under Particle System Component -> Texture sheet animation -> Mode, select "Sprites"
Reproduced in: 2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.2.0a9
Notes: Only works with "Sprites" mode.
In the video, you can see me writing 0 in the cycles, switching to "Sprites" mode, and typing "in" in the 'cycles' tab. This is also a way to achieve this crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown