Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
GenerateParticleGeometry<0,1,0,0> Crash when changing TextureSheetAnimation 'Cycles' value to Infinity
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open QA-supplied project ("Repro.zip")
2. Open Scene ("SampleScene") and select the Game Object with a Particle System Component attached
3. In the Inspector window, under Particle System Component -> Texture sheet animation -> Mode, select "Sprites"
Reproduced in: 2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.2.0a9
Notes: Only works with "Sprites" mode.
In the video, you can see me writing 0 in the cycles, switching to "Sprites" mode, and typing "in" in the 'cycles' tab. This is also a way to achieve this crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window