Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
GenerateParticleGeometry<0,1,0,0> Crash when changing TextureSheetAnimation 'Cycles' value to Infinity
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open QA-supplied project ("Repro.zip")
2. Open Scene ("SampleScene") and select the Game Object with a Particle System Component attached
3. In the Inspector window, under Particle System Component -> Texture sheet animation -> Mode, select "Sprites"
Reproduced in: 2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.2.0a9
Notes: Only works with "Sprites" mode.
In the video, you can see me writing 0 in the cycles, switching to "Sprites" mode, and typing "in" in the 'cycles' tab. This is also a way to achieve this crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build