Search Issue Tracker
Generate a terrain based on AnimationCurves do not work in standalone build
Look user's description. Checked on windows 7.
Simply play the game in the Editor to see how the terrain should look normally, then create a windows standalone build, and run that.
As you can see, the result is no terrain generated (again, pass the main menu by selecting a character and pressing spacebar), and output shows it's hanging on generating the AnimationCurves.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website