Search Issue Tracker
Generate a terrain based on AnimationCurves do not work in standalone build
Look user's description. Checked on windows 7.
Simply play the game in the Editor to see how the terrain should look normally, then create a windows standalone build, and run that.
As you can see, the result is no terrain generated (again, pass the main menu by selecting a character and pressing spacebar), and output shows it's hanging on generating the AnimationCurves.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] When using Press Interactions in a 2D Composite Action, the Performed doesn't fire as expected.
- [PlayerInput][WebGL] Player Input component does not work in WebGL
- [OSX][XInput][IL2CPP] Xbox controller input does not work.
- Timeline curve key options are broken
- [OSX] UI Scroll View is much more sensitive to scroll after upgrading to 2019.2