Search Issue Tracker
Generate a terrain based on AnimationCurves do not work in standalone build
Look user's description. Checked on windows 7.
Simply play the game in the Editor to see how the terrain should look normally, then create a windows standalone build, and run that.
As you can see, the result is no terrain generated (again, pass the main menu by selecting a character and pressing spacebar), and output shows it's hanging on generating the AnimationCurves.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project