Search Issue Tracker
Generate a terrain based on AnimationCurves do not work in standalone build
Look user's description. Checked on windows 7.
Simply play the game in the Editor to see how the terrain should look normally, then create a windows standalone build, and run that.
As you can see, the result is no terrain generated (again, pass the main menu by selecting a character and pressing spacebar), and output shows it's hanging on generating the AnimationCurves.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object