Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
[Gear VR] Reflections are black on S6 but work correctly on Note5
The attached project tests reflections. In multi-pass stereo mode the reflections of moving geometry appear correctly when run on Note5 Gear VR. But when the same project is run on S6 Gear VR the reflective surface is entirely black.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR