Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[GCAllocation] MethodInfo.Invoke without parameters allocates 40B per call
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open the "repro" scene
3. Press Play
4. Open the profiler window
5. Notice 40B in the memory section the 'GC allocation per frame'
6. Click the unique GameObject in the scene
7. In the inspector click the 'With Parameter' check box
8. Notice 0B in the memory section the 'GC allocation per frame'
Expected: GC allocation for MethodInfo.Invoke with and without parameters is the same
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform