Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[GCAllocation] MethodInfo.Invoke without parameters allocates 40B per call
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open the "repro" scene
3. Press Play
4. Open the profiler window
5. Notice 40B in the memory section the 'GC allocation per frame'
6. Click the unique GameObject in the scene
7. In the inspector click the 'With Parameter' check box
8. Notice 0B in the memory section the 'GC allocation per frame'
Expected: GC allocation for MethodInfo.Invoke with and without parameters is the same
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol