Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
GC allocation for each editor frame when moving scene view
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Open profiler and enable "profile editor"
3,. Rotate or pan scene view and notice that DockArea.OnGUI() generated 13.5 kb each frame. If Deep Profile is enabled it shows that GC comes from SceneView.OnGUI()
Reproduced with: 5.3.6p4, 5.4.0p4, 5.5.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Apr 24, 2017 11:50
Reproduced with 5.5.2.p4 !