Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
GC allocation for each editor frame when moving scene view
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Open profiler and enable "profile editor"
3,. Rotate or pan scene view and notice that DockArea.OnGUI() generated 13.5 kb each frame. If Deep Profile is enabled it shows that GC comes from SceneView.OnGUI()
Reproduced with: 5.3.6p4, 5.4.0p4, 5.5.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector
- UI Image Position doesn't updated in Editor IF the object is not active while using PointerEventData eventData
- Linear Color Space cause Icons to become darker in Project Window then Terrain texture is set