Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
GC allocation for each editor frame when moving scene view
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Open profiler and enable "profile editor"
3,. Rotate or pan scene view and notice that DockArea.OnGUI() generated 13.5 kb each frame. If Deep Profile is enabled it shows that GC comes from SceneView.OnGUI()
Reproduced with: 5.3.6p4, 5.4.0p4, 5.5.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect