Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
GC allocation for each editor frame when moving scene view
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Open profiler and enable "profile editor"
3,. Rotate or pan scene view and notice that DockArea.OnGUI() generated 13.5 kb each frame. If Deep Profile is enabled it shows that GC comes from SceneView.OnGUI()
Reproduced with: 5.3.6p4, 5.4.0p4, 5.5.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Terrain Trees snap to random rotations when using a mixture of GPU Instancing and moving the Camera in Play Mode
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Player Input component help reference button does not link to docs