Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
GC allocation for each editor frame when moving scene view
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Open profiler and enable "profile editor"
3,. Rotate or pan scene view and notice that DockArea.OnGUI() generated 13.5 kb each frame. If Deep Profile is enabled it shows that GC comes from SceneView.OnGUI()
Reproduced with: 5.3.6p4, 5.4.0p4, 5.5.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ParticleSystem glitching/stretching in the build when enabling/disabling particles and manually rendering at WaitForEndOfFrame
- Having a method called Update in a ScriptableObject causes an error if it has a parameter
- Changing the center of mass makes the Rigidbody constraints fail to lock
- [Collab] Version control mode remains the same after enabling collab, but selection field becomes disabled
- Rendering a mesh using different vertices with same uv-coordinates renders some artifacts around the mesh