Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.2f1, 2023.1.0a24
GBuffer shadowmask only contains red channel
There is an unexpected difference in lighting between deferred and forward caused by an incorrect render of the shadowmask in the GBuffer (_GBuffer5). Not sure if this is the only cause or only part of it.
Attached images for expected vs actual
Steps to repro:
# Download and open the repro project
# Find the renderer in the settings folder
# Swap it's rendering path to forward and see 2 shadow masked spot lights appear
Disabling the main directional light (which is taking the red channel of the shadow mask) and rebaking will free up the red channel so one of the spotlights will be working instead.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off