Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.22f1, 2022.2.17f1, 2023.1.0b10, 2023.2.0a6
GameObjects from 31st layer are not rendered when Camera.cullingMask is set to 'Everything'
1. Open the attached 'AddressablesSceneProcessingTest' project
2. Open the 'SampleScene'
3. Observe the Game view
Expected result: The circle is rendered
Actual result: Circle is not rendered
Reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.34f1, 2021.3.2f1, 2022.1.0b16, 2022.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true