Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
GameObjects created by RuleTile are destroyed if Tilemap.CompressBounds is called during awake or start
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project ("2019.3 test project.zip") using the EnvIronman VM (more information in Edit)
2. Load "Bug scene" scene
3. Tick "Compress During Start" found on "Compress(Script)" (Hierarchy -> Grid -> Tilemap)
4. Enter the Play mode
Expected result: no GameObjects are destroyed after entering the Play mode when "Compress During Start" is checked
Actual result: part of GameObjects created by RuleTiles are destroyed after entering the Play mode when "Compress During Start" is checked
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a12, 2019.3.0b9, 2020.1.0a11
Not reproduced with: 2019.2.11f1, 2019.3.0a11
Could not reproduce with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.12f1 (various dependency errors, including ones related to 2D Tilemap)
- amount of GameObjects in the scene can be checked by right-clicking on "Compress(Script)" and selecting "Count game objects"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'