Search Issue Tracker
GameObjects are not rendered by the Overlay Camera when calling UniversalRenderPipeline.RenderSingleCamera
1. Open the attached 'My project'
2. Open the 'SampleScene'
3. Enable the 'DrawCamera' GameObject
Expected result: Cube is rendered in the Game view
Actual result: No Cube is visible in the Game view
Reproducible with: 12.1.0 (2021.2.0b16), 12.1.6 (2021.3.1f1), 13.1.7 (2022.1.0b16), 14.0.2 (2022.2.0a12)
Not reproducible with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.38f1), 10.9.0 (2020.3.34f1), 12.0.0 (2021.2.0b15)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode