Search Issue Tracker
gameObject.SetActive(); called twice on a canvas which contains drop-down list makes this list invisible
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene test_CanvasDropdownProblem
3. Hit play
4. Press show canvas then open drop-down list
5. Press key Q two or more times
6. Press show canvas again and notice that drop-down list became invisible (but still you can click on its elements)
Expected: After calling this method twice and enabling canvas again drop-down list is visible
Actual: Drop-down list becomes invisible (still usable).
Reproduced with 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0f1, 5.6.0p4, 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b4
Note : Re-enabling canvas in inspector works properly. Even the drop-down list is invisible you can press on its elements.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator