Search Issue Tracker
gameObject.SetActive(); called twice on a canvas which contains drop-down list makes this list invisible
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene test_CanvasDropdownProblem
3. Hit play
4. Press show canvas then open drop-down list
5. Press key Q two or more times
6. Press show canvas again and notice that drop-down list became invisible (but still you can click on its elements)
Expected: After calling this method twice and enabling canvas again drop-down list is visible
Actual: Drop-down list becomes invisible (still usable).
Reproduced with 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0f1, 5.6.0p4, 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b4
Note : Re-enabling canvas in inspector works properly. Even the drop-down list is invisible you can press on its elements.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1