Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Game window gets stretched and not zoomed, when zooming with scroll wheel while ctrl is pressed
1. Create a new project.
2. Create 3d Cube, just to better see what happens.
3. Go to the "Game window", but do not press play.
4. Hold ctrl and try to zoom in with the scroll wheel.
Expected result: screen gets stretched horizontally, and zooms when you don't scroll. (The way zoom works when shift is pressed, but with shift it get stretched vertically).
Actual result: screen gets stretched horizontally, and jumps back to normal, without zooming.
Zoom in "Game window" added in 5.4.
Reproducible with: 5.4.0f1, 5.5.0f1, 5.6.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Assertion "(destWidth >= srcWidth && destHeight >= srcHeight)..." thrown when building with 32-bit, half ETC2 fallback
- Unity crashes in mono_method_signature_checked when creating a delegate from a DynamicMethod
- The Editor crashes in sortBoxes when entering the Play mode
- Calling PlayableGraph.Evaluate while paused doesn't update a Skinned Mesh
- Incorrect material is assigned to a specific FBX model's child object