Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Game window gets stretched and not zoomed, when zooming with scroll wheel while ctrl is pressed
1. Create a new project.
2. Create 3d Cube, just to better see what happens.
3. Go to the "Game window", but do not press play.
4. Hold ctrl and try to zoom in with the scroll wheel.
Expected result: screen gets stretched horizontally, and zooms when you don't scroll. (The way zoom works when shift is pressed, but with shift it get stretched vertically).
Actual result: screen gets stretched horizontally, and jumps back to normal, without zooming.
Zoom in "Game window" added in 5.4.
Reproducible with: 5.4.0f1, 5.5.0f1, 5.6.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field