Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Game window gets stretched and not zoomed, when zooming with scroll wheel while ctrl is pressed
1. Create a new project.
2. Create 3d Cube, just to better see what happens.
3. Go to the "Game window", but do not press play.
4. Hold ctrl and try to zoom in with the scroll wheel.
Expected result: screen gets stretched horizontally, and zooms when you don't scroll. (The way zoom works when shift is pressed, but with shift it get stretched vertically).
Actual result: screen gets stretched horizontally, and jumps back to normal, without zooming.
Zoom in "Game window" added in 5.4.
Reproducible with: 5.4.0f1, 5.5.0f1, 5.6.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Bluetooth keyboard: Input.anyKeyDown, Input.GetKeyDown is not registered
- [Light Module] Particle Lights interfere with Directional Light Shadows
- [IE11] build non longer loads with 5.6
- [Android] [Video Player] Black screen if streaming a video in release mode (Development Build disabled)
- Type [ProceduralMaterial] cannot compile on WebGL and is not stripped