Search Issue Tracker
Game View - The Scale value string is truncated
The text used for the Game View Scale value is currently truncated due to increasing the string length (both an increase in decimal places and placing an "x" character permanently at the end of the value). The label width needs to be increased.
1. Open Unity
2. Create a new project with any settings
3. Switch to the Game View
4. Increase and decrease the Game View Scale
5. Inspect the Scale value label
The whole value should be visible.
The value is truncated.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2019.3.0a10, 2019.3.0a11
Does not occur on 2019.3.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"