Search Issue Tracker
Game View - The Scale value string is truncated
The text used for the Game View Scale value is currently truncated due to increasing the string length (both an increase in decimal places and placing an "x" character permanently at the end of the value). The label width needs to be increased.
1. Open Unity
2. Create a new project with any settings
3. Switch to the Game View
4. Increase and decrease the Game View Scale
5. Inspect the Scale value label
The whole value should be visible.
The value is truncated.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2019.3.0a10, 2019.3.0a11
Does not occur on 2019.3.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open