Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Game View tab becomes undocked when switching focus to it from another tab while Cursor is locked
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached "1246445" project
2. Open "SampleScene" Scene
3. Make sure Game View tab is docked
4. Open Scene View if it's not open (Window->General->Scene)
5. Enter Play Mode
6. Press Esc
7. Click on the Scene View tab
8. Click on Game View tab (on the name of the tab)
Expected result: Game View tab stays docked
Actual result: Game View tab becomes undocked
Reproducible with: 2018.4.0f1, 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.40f1
Note: You have to press on the Game View tab's name for it to work. Focusing on Game View by pressing on the view itself will not undock it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version