Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Game View stutters on Play Mode when memory contains a lot of class instances inside of List<T> with .NET 4.X
1. Open the attached project inside of "Net4.x Freeze example.zip"
2. Open and Play "SampleScene"
Expected result: Game View does not stutter
Actual result: Game View does stutter
Reproduces on: 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.2.0a11
Does not reproduce on: 2017.4.25f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh