Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Game View stutters on Play Mode when memory contains a lot of class instances inside of List<T> with .NET 4.X
1. Open the attached project inside of "Net4.x Freeze example.zip"
2. Open and Play "SampleScene"
Expected result: Game View does not stutter
Actual result: Game View does stutter
Reproduces on: 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.2.0a11
Does not reproduce on: 2017.4.25f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- Errors are thrown and Sub Emitter is not reparented when trying to reparent Sub Emitters of Prefabs
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place