Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Game View stutters on Play Mode when memory contains a lot of class instances inside of List<T> with .NET 4.X
1. Open the attached project inside of "Net4.x Freeze example.zip"
2. Open and Play "SampleScene"
Expected result: Game View does not stutter
Actual result: Game View does stutter
Reproduces on: 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.2.0a11
Does not reproduce on: 2017.4.25f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Debug.Log applies formatting for date and time in the DateTime struct when using string interpolation
- [IL2CPP] Build fails to compile when Development Build option is enabled
- Selected Quality Settings get reset when restarting the project
- UI Toolkit UI Documents are not unloaded correctly when switching Scenes
- Player window does not scale resolution/aspect ratio when going from windowed to fullscreen mode by ALT + ENTER