Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Game View stutters on Play Mode when memory contains a lot of class instances inside of List<T> with .NET 4.X
1. Open the attached project inside of "Net4.x Freeze example.zip"
2. Open and Play "SampleScene"
Expected result: Game View does not stutter
Actual result: Game View does stutter
Reproduces on: 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.2.0a11
Does not reproduce on: 2017.4.25f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fix frequent GC collections occurring in the Editor.