Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Game View stutters on Play Mode when memory contains a lot of class instances inside of List<T> with .NET 4.X
1. Open the attached project inside of "Net4.x Freeze example.zip"
2. Open and Play "SampleScene"
Expected result: Game View does not stutter
Actual result: Game View does stutter
Reproduces on: 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.2.0a11
Does not reproduce on: 2017.4.25f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour