Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Game View is maximized instead of tab being switched when clicking on a tab docked in the same window as the Game View window
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Test.zip"
2. Open "Sample" scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Try to open Scene window
Expected result: Scene window is opened
Actual result: Scene window is not opened and the Game view is maximized
Reproducible with - 2021.1.0a9, 2021.1.16f1, 2021.2.0b3, 2022.1.0a3
Not reproducible with - 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.15f1, 2021.1.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"