Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Game View is black when any frame is selected in Frame Debugger
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new URP project
2. Navigate to Window > Analysis > Frame Debugger
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Click "Enable" in Frame Debugger
5. Click "Render Main Shadowmap" under "Render Camera"
Expected result: Some objects in Game View are red
Actual result: Game View is black
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a2, 2020.2.0b7, 2021.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.27f, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0a1
Does not reproduce on Mac.
Reproducible with URP 7.3.1 - 10.0.0-preview.26 Also HDRP 8.2.0 on reproduced versions.
Only the last frame in Frame Debugger is shown not black
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated