Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Planned for 2020.3.X
Game View is black when any frame is selected in Frame Debugger
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new URP project
2. Navigate to Window > Analysis > Frame Debugger
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Click "Enable" in Frame Debugger
5. Click "Render Main Shadowmap" under "Render Camera"
Expected result: Some objects in Game View are red
Actual result: Game View is black
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a2, 2020.2.0b7, 2021.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.27f, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0a1
Does not reproduce on Mac.
Reproducible with URP 7.3.1 - 10.0.0-preview.26 Also HDRP 8.2.0 on reproduced versions.
Only the last frame in Frame Debugger is shown not black
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window