Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Game View is black when any frame is selected in Frame Debugger
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new URP project
2. Navigate to Window > Analysis > Frame Debugger
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Click "Enable" in Frame Debugger
5. Click "Render Main Shadowmap" under "Render Camera"
Expected result: Some objects in Game View are red
Actual result: Game View is black
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a2, 2020.2.0b7, 2021.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.27f, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0a1
Does not reproduce on Mac.
Reproducible with URP 7.3.1 - 10.0.0-preview.26 Also HDRP 8.2.0 on reproduced versions.
Only the last frame in Frame Debugger is shown not black
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform