Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Planned for 2020.3.X
Game View is black when any frame is selected in Frame Debugger
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new URP project
2. Navigate to Window > Analysis > Frame Debugger
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Click "Enable" in Frame Debugger
5. Click "Render Main Shadowmap" under "Render Camera"
Expected result: Some objects in Game View are red
Actual result: Game View is black
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a2, 2020.2.0b7, 2021.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.27f, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0a1
Does not reproduce on Mac.
Reproducible with URP 7.3.1 - 10.0.0-preview.26 Also HDRP 8.2.0 on reproduced versions.
Only the last frame in Frame Debugger is shown not black
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac