Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Game View is black when any frame is selected in Frame Debugger
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new URP project
2. Navigate to Window > Analysis > Frame Debugger
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Click "Enable" in Frame Debugger
5. Click "Render Main Shadowmap" under "Render Camera"
Expected result: Some objects in Game View are red
Actual result: Game View is black
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a2, 2020.2.0b7, 2021.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.27f, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0a1
Does not reproduce on Mac.
Reproducible with URP 7.3.1 - 10.0.0-preview.26 Also HDRP 8.2.0 on reproduced versions.
Only the last frame in Frame Debugger is shown not black
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source