Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.2.X
Game view doesn't respect aspect ratio on any resolution that has an actual pixel dimension
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project from the Case 542599
- set the game view to iPad (1024x768)
- press play and notice the game view is too narrow on the y axis (it's around 1024x380)
Expected behaviour: The game view always gives the correct aspect (1024 / 768) – otherwise all cameras show different things.
Regression from 3.x.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building Unity editor via CI results in "System.IO.IOException: Sharing violation on path" error
- [Editor] Side panel and graph divider gets stuck when dragged after selecting transition from Any State in Animator Window
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs