Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.2
Game view doesn't respect aspect ratio on any resolution that has an actual pixel dimension
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project from the Case 542599
- set the game view to iPad (1024x768)
- press play and notice the game view is too narrow on the y axis (it's around 1024x380)
Expected behaviour: The game view always gives the correct aspect (1024 / 768) – otherwise all cameras show different things.
Regression from 3.x.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`