Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6
Game View Doesn't repaint when aspect ratio changed
When using the new GUI I noticed that if I change the aspect ratio of the game view that the game view doesn't repaint immediately, the user has to resize the game view in order to force a repaint. This is more obvious with the new GUI system because of how the canvas/children relate to the screen size.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar