Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[SceneView] Selection outline does not fade when behind other objects
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1119607_repro.zip and open "SampleScene" scene
2. Select "Cube_2"
3. Notice selection outline isn't clipping behind the first Cube
Expected results: When the selected game object is behind another object selection outline should change color.
Actual results: When the selected game object is behind another object selection outline doesn't change color.
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0b9, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.0a8, 2019.1.5f1, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.3.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.27f, 2018.3.0b8, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Flickering orbs appear when using RenderTargetHandle
- UsePass for ShaderLabShader is ignored and GameObjects are not rendered when SRPBatcher is enabled
- Animated model translated down when interrupting a transition
- UI Toolkit text splits when changing PanelSettings scale
- Error "NullReferenceException" is thrown when selecting folders from the folder panel or closing the folder panel with EditorUtility.OpenFolderPanel() in use