Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[SceneView] Selection outline does not fade when behind other objects
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1119607_repro.zip and open "SampleScene" scene
2. Select "Cube_2"
3. Notice selection outline isn't clipping behind the first Cube
Expected results: When the selected game object is behind another object selection outline should change color.
Actual results: When the selected game object is behind another object selection outline doesn't change color.
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0b9, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.0a8, 2019.1.5f1, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.3.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.27f, 2018.3.0b8, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor