Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[SceneView] Selection outline does not fade when behind other objects
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1119607_repro.zip and open "SampleScene" scene
2. Select "Cube_2"
3. Notice selection outline isn't clipping behind the first Cube
Expected results: When the selected game object is behind another object selection outline should change color.
Actual results: When the selected game object is behind another object selection outline doesn't change color.
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0b9, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.0a8, 2019.1.5f1, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.3.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.27f, 2018.3.0b8, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity freezes when opening a project
- [Silicon] Artifacts appear in the Game view when resizing the window/entering the Play Mode in a specific project
- Marker in the animation’s preview window doesn’t stop when reaching the end of the timeline and jumps to the start of the animation when moving it with the cursor
- Animation Event marker is not placed on the current time of the timeline when using the “Add Event” button
- Editor crashes on vector_map<ConstantString,AssetBundle when using the LoadAssetAsync function