Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[SceneView] Selection outline does not fade when behind other objects
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1119607_repro.zip and open "SampleScene" scene
2. Select "Cube_2"
3. Notice selection outline isn't clipping behind the first Cube
Expected results: When the selected game object is behind another object selection outline should change color.
Actual results: When the selected game object is behind another object selection outline doesn't change color.
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0b9, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.0a8, 2019.1.5f1, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.3.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.27f, 2018.3.0b8, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible