Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
Game Object with Translucent Material Type loses translucency when Ray Traced Shadows are enabled on Light
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "1307870_Repro" project downloaded from Google Drive (link in the Edit)
2. Open the Scene "AptoDemo"
3. In the Scene/Game view inspect the "curtains7" GameObject
4. In the Hierarchy select the "Directional Light" GameObject
5. In the Inspector expand Shadows, foldout Shadow Map, and enable "Ray Traced Shadows (Preview)"
6. In the Scene/Game view inspect the "curtains7" GameObject
Expected results: The light still shines through curtains
Actual results: The curtains become a solid object, no light shines through
Reproducible with: 7.5.3 (2019.4.21f1), 10.3.1 (2020.2.6f1), 11.0.0 (2021.1.0b9), 12.0.0 (2021.2.0a7
Could not test with: 2018.4.32f1 because DXR was not yet available
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object