Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Function Exit is not a unit option when creating a unit from a connection
Workaround is just to open the unit search menu by left clicking an empty space in the graph instead of creating a unit from a connection.
1. Have an open Bolt project and graph.
2. Create a connection from an existing graph node, drag to empty graph space to bring up unit options menu.
3. Search 'function exit'.
Expected result: Can create a function exit unit from the connection.
Actual result: Unit can't be found by search.
Marking as not a regression as I can repro in a6 and can't get an earlier version of Bolt 2 running.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine
- The Scene view Camera does not move when clicking the middle mouse button on a GameObject in the Scene view
- InvalidOperationException error when moving a VisualElement in WebGL Player
- Crash on GameObject::QueryComponentByType when opening a project
- "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" is thrown when destroying a GameObject with a Camera Component