Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Fully transparent cubes cause darkening in PVR with 0 backface tolerance
When setting 0 backface tolerance, a transparent cube causes an intersecting wall to slightly darken, even though it is fully transparent. The intersecting plane however should not darken, as there is no light absorption anywhere.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Drag-select in Prefab Mode selects GameObjects with Gizmos in any loaded scene
- Hierarchy ping effect rendering is offset
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Depth of Field doesn't blur near objects when "Allow HDR" is disabled
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages