Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
Fully transparent cubes cause darkening in PVR with 0 backface tolerance
When setting 0 backface tolerance, a transparent cube causes an intersecting wall to slightly darken, even though it is fully transparent. The intersecting plane however should not darken, as there is no light absorption anywhere.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property