Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
Fully transparent cubes cause darkening in PVR with 0 backface tolerance
When setting 0 backface tolerance, a transparent cube causes an intersecting wall to slightly darken, even though it is fully transparent. The intersecting plane however should not darken, as there is no light absorption anywhere.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Materials render incorrect color when using the "require native16bit" pragma directive
- GUIUtility.hotControl controlID value does not change when clicking with the Left Mouse Button
- ScriptableObject.OnDestroy is not called after Respouces.UnloadUnusedAssets
- UI stops rendering when WaterSurface's Caustics are enabled
- Black screen frame appears in the WebGL Player when the Unity loading screen is over