Search Issue Tracker
Fullscreen Game View doesn't fill screen on 4k display
Only occurs when the display scale is above 200% in the system display settings.
1. Open any project.
2. In the Game window, set Enter Play Mode option to a Fullscreen option on a 4k display with scale above 200%.
3. Enter Play Mode.
Expected result: Game view fills the screen selected.
Actual result: Game view partially fills the screen.
Reproducible in: 2022.2.0a2, 2022.1.0a16
Could not find a Fullscreen Play Mode option in 2022.1.0a15 or any other editor streams - marking as not a regression.
- Tested on Windows 10.
- No issue if display scale of the 4k screen is set to 200% or below in the system's display settings.
-Could not reproduce on Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- No available method to copy the names of Matching Selectors when using UI Builder
- Inspector freezes and "NullReferenceException" errors are thrown when "Edit Glyph" button is clicked
- TMP_SpriteAsset sprite icons don't match the name when initially opening the project
- Shader is rendered pink or not rendered at all in the Editor and Player when the Precision is set to "Half" in the Shader Graph and the Android or iOS Platform is selected
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project