Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.0
[Full-Screen] Input.mousePosition output does not match the displayed view on the screen
To reproduce the bug follow the steps
1. Open "InputMousePosition" project
2. Open "Test" scene
3. Build & Run
4. Select resolution that is different from Home Resolution of your computer screen
5. Press Play
Input.mousePosition will return values that are out of the screen coordinates. User used workaround to get correct position of the mouse.
Unity 5.2.X (black boarders):
Input.mousePosition zero coordinates starts from bottom of black boarders, also input ratio does not fit the graphical view ratio.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine