Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
Full resolution windowed player on multiscreen setup is placed between monitors
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run windows standalone
3. Select full resolution for your monitor
4. Select windowed
5. Start player
6. Notice that player is placed between screens (screen attached)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first