Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.33f1, 2022.3.13f1, 2023.1.19f1, 2023.2.0b16, 2023.3.0a11
Freeze when searching for references while cyclic references are present
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached Project "SearchBugRepro" and load Scene "SampleScene"
2. Open the Search Window (Window -> Search -> New Window)
3. In the Search bar enter "h: ref:a"
Expected result: Search results are shown or an error is thrown
Actual result: The Editor freezes
Reproducible with: 2021.3.30f1, 2022.3.10f1, 2023.1.14f1, 2023.2.0b10, 2023.3.0a6
- MacOS Editor (13.5.2, Intel)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap Collider 2D is not updating the Collider shapes when removing Tiles on the Tilemap component
- Inspector with the scrollbar is unusable when Material properties are edited and the scene is saved
- The Rendering Profiler module statistics are zero when Application.targetFrameRate is set
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project