Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
FrameTimingManager.CaptureFrameTimings() causes a crash in Server Build
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Scene" Scene in the attached "case_1174936repro2.zip" Unity project
2. Navigate to "File" > "Build Settings..."
3. Make sure "Server Build" is toggled on and press "Build and Run"
4. Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2018.4.6f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.3.0a12
Note: could not test on 2017.4 and 2018.3.0a1 through 2018.3.0a8 due to missing "Server Build" setting. Reproduced on iOS and Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called