Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
FrameTimingManager.CaptureFrameTimings() causes a crash in Server Build
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Scene" Scene in the attached "case_1174936repro2.zip" Unity project
2. Navigate to "File" > "Build Settings..."
3. Make sure "Server Build" is toggled on and press "Build and Run"
4. Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2018.4.6f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.3.0a12
Note: could not test on 2017.4 and 2018.3.0a1 through 2018.3.0a8 due to missing "Server Build" setting. Reproduced on iOS and Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build