Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Framerate is not capped while running in background
Steps to reproduce:
1. Build and run attached project's scene "log_delta_time".
2. Time.deltaTime is logged.
3. Minimize window and then open it again.
4. While window was minimized time.deltaTime was around 0.0015 s, when normally it is ~0.016 s
Reproduced on Windows 10 with versions 5.4.0b13, 5.3.4p1 and 5.1.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3