Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Framerate is not capped while running in background
Steps to reproduce:
1. Build and run attached project's scene "log_delta_time".
2. Time.deltaTime is logged.
3. Minimize window and then open it again.
4. While window was minimized time.deltaTime was around 0.0015 s, when normally it is ~0.016 s
Reproduced on Windows 10 with versions 5.4.0b13, 5.3.4p1 and 5.1.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [Profiler] Only the first frame gets highlighted in the CPU Usage chart when selecting samples in the Hierarchy
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source