Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Framerate is not capped while running in background
Steps to reproduce:
1. Build and run attached project's scene "log_delta_time".
2. Time.deltaTime is logged.
3. Minimize window and then open it again.
4. While window was minimized time.deltaTime was around 0.0015 s, when normally it is ~0.016 s
Reproduced on Windows 10 with versions 5.4.0b13, 5.3.4p1 and 5.1.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac