Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Framerate is not capped while running in background
Steps to reproduce:
1. Build and run attached project's scene "log_delta_time".
2. Time.deltaTime is logged.
3. Minimize window and then open it again.
4. While window was minimized time.deltaTime was around 0.0015 s, when normally it is ~0.016 s
Reproduced on Windows 10 with versions 5.4.0b13, 5.3.4p1 and 5.1.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "Image invalid format!" Error is thrown when Generating Lights on Vulkan Graphics API and Android Build target
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode