Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Framerate is not capped while running in background
Steps to reproduce:
1. Build and run attached project's scene "log_delta_time".
2. Time.deltaTime is logged.
3. Minimize window and then open it again.
4. While window was minimized time.deltaTime was around 0.0015 s, when normally it is ~0.016 s
Reproduced on Windows 10 with versions 5.4.0b13, 5.3.4p1 and 5.1.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager