Search Issue Tracker
Frame rate is erratic, both in the editor and in the game when compiled
The Frame rate is erratic, both in the editor and in the game when compiled, even though I'm using a time.deltaTime to rotate the camera, nothing fancy going on here, which is why it's peculiar, I looked therough the Profiler, but could see nothing of mine that would cause this.
Run the game in editor or in game, and watch for hitching in horizontal movement, this also has nothing to do with vSync, since that involves tearing, not hitching.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar