Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Frame number in animation tab not changing when selected
1. Open project
2. Open scene
3. Select "Root" in "Dummy"
4. Select animation tab
5. Select the frame number.
6. Type something in (for example, 0)
7. Without deselecting it, press the "play", "Go to the next key frame" or "Go to the previous key frame".
8. Notice that the frame number remains selected and it doesn't change.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website