Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Frame number in animation tab not changing when selected
1. Open project
2. Open scene
3. Select "Root" in "Dummy"
4. Select animation tab
5. Select the frame number.
6. Type something in (for example, 0)
7. Without deselecting it, press the "play", "Go to the next key frame" or "Go to the previous key frame".
8. Notice that the frame number remains selected and it doesn't change.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area