Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Frame number in animation tab not changing when selected
1. Open project
2. Open scene
3. Select "Root" in "Dummy"
4. Select animation tab
5. Select the frame number.
6. Type something in (for example, 0)
7. Without deselecting it, press the "play", "Go to the next key frame" or "Go to the previous key frame".
8. Notice that the frame number remains selected and it doesn't change.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete