Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Frame number in animation tab not changing when selected
1. Open project
2. Open scene
3. Select "Root" in "Dummy"
4. Select animation tab
5. Select the frame number.
6. Type something in (for example, 0)
7. Without deselecting it, press the "play", "Go to the next key frame" or "Go to the previous key frame".
8. Notice that the frame number remains selected and it doesn't change.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode