Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Frame number in animation tab not changing when selected
1. Open project
2. Open scene
3. Select "Root" in "Dummy"
4. Select animation tab
5. Select the frame number.
6. Type something in (for example, 0)
7. Without deselecting it, press the "play", "Go to the next key frame" or "Go to the previous key frame".
8. Notice that the frame number remains selected and it doesn't change.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window
- [Terrain] Camera Preview (when Camera object is selected) does not diplay terrain when Draw Instanced (Regression)