Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
[Frame Debugger] Frame event data doesn't update after clicking on frame navigation arrows and not moving the mouse
1. Open user's project "framedebuggerbug.zip"
2. In the top toolbar select File/Build Settings...
3. Make sure Development Build is selected
4. Press on Build and Run, wait for it to build
5. In the built solution window press Alt-Enter to enter windowed mode
6. Go to Unity Editor, open Frame Debugger in top toolbar/Window/Analysis
7. In the Frame Debugger window, click on the dropdown menu and select the process of built solution (Probably called WindowsPlayer(Machine Name))
8. Click Enable and move your cursor to the arrow pointing left, in the right top corner of the Frame Debugger window
9. (Important) Don't move your mouse and then try left-clicking on the arrow (You need to click without moving the mouse at all)
10. Wait for 10 seconds or more, and then move your mouse
Expected result: Frame debugger loads frame event data right away after clicking on frame navigation arrows
Actual result: Frame debugger is stuck on "Receiving frame event data..." when you don't move your cursor after clicking on frame navigation arrows and will not change until you move your mouse
Reproducible with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.31f1 2020.3.21f1, 2021.1.25f1, 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2022.1.0a6, 2022.1.0a12
Note: It might take a few mouse clicks to reproduce because mouses with good sensitivity will detect movement upon clicking
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first