Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.16f1, 2023.2.4f1, 2023.3.0a16
Frame Debugger: "A multisampled texture being bound to a non-multisampled sampler" errors when inspecting depth texture with MSAA
The Frame Debugger often logs out errors when looking at events using MSAA. This is the error that is logged out:
A multisampled texture being bound to a non-multisampled sampler. Disabling in order to avoid undefined behavior. Please use Texture2DMS in the shader.
I bisected the issue and it started happening when this PR landed:
# Open the attached "RenderGraphTest" project
# Enable the Frame Debugger
# Select the "Draw Opaque Objects" event
# Click the dropdown showing "RT 0" and select "Depth"
# Notice the errors appearing in the console and black game window and texture in the Frame Debugger.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Editor][macOS] macOS icon hover text should include the Unity version
- Crash on BucketAllocator::Allocate when entering Play mode
- [HDRP] Canvas resizes when navigating the hierarchy
- AudioSource Stereo Pan property doesn't fully mute the right or left channel when using a VideoPlayer attached to an AudioSource and setting the option to -1 or 1
- Advertisement Legacy is not initialized when entering the Play Mode for the second time