Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[DX11] 16bpp texture/rendertexture formats (RGB565 etc) are not supported. Would be nice to support them if we have >=DX11.1
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and play "Untitle" scene
3. Check the console
4. Notice error "RenderTexture.Create failed: format unsupported."
Fix: Now RGB565, ARGB4444 and ARGB1555 RenderTexture formats are supported for dx11.1+
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged
- Second Hierarchy window is focused when creating object in main Hierarchy
- Editor crashes when deleting in-use SpeedTree Terrain assets
- Error CS0266 when using Implicit operator to convert Nullable<> struct to non-nullable
- [UWP] Ping doesn't work and an exception is thrown when Ping.isDone