Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[DX11] 16bpp texture/rendertexture formats (RGB565 etc) are not supported. Would be nice to support them if we have >=DX11.1
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and play "Untitle" scene
3. Check the console
4. Notice error "RenderTexture.Create failed: format unsupported."
Fix: Now RGB565, ARGB4444 and ARGB1555 RenderTexture formats are supported for dx11.1+
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded