Search Issue Tracker
[DX11] 16bpp texture/rendertexture formats (RGB565 etc) are not supported. Would be nice to support them if we have >=DX11.1
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and play "Untitle" scene
3. Check the console
4. Notice error "RenderTexture.Create failed: format unsupported."
Fix: Now RGB565, ARGB4444 and ARGB1555 RenderTexture formats are supported for dx11.1+
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene grid disappears when Canvas Render mode is set to Screen Space - Camera
- Imported texture's color model is set to RGBA even when texture has no alpha channel
- Custom editor windows icon disappears after entering play mode
- EditorGUIUtility.editingTextField keeps returning true after you stop editing a text field
- Debug.Log used with non-existing Dictionary variable causes Editor to freeze