Search Issue Tracker
[DX11] 16bpp texture/rendertexture formats (RGB565 etc) are not supported. Would be nice to support them if we have >=DX11.1
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and play "Untitle" scene
3. Check the console
4. Notice error "RenderTexture.Create failed: format unsupported."
Fix: Now RGB565, ARGB4444 and ARGB1555 RenderTexture formats are supported for dx11.1+
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR