Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[DX11] 16bpp texture/rendertexture formats (RGB565 etc) are not supported. Would be nice to support them if we have >=DX11.1
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and play "Untitle" scene
3. Check the console
4. Notice error "RenderTexture.Create failed: format unsupported."
Fix: Now RGB565, ARGB4444 and ARGB1555 RenderTexture formats are supported for dx11.1+
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't enter "Manual Activation" screen after already exiting from it to the main menu
- Visual artifacts appear when rendering to render texture which uses a specific shader
- Unity crashes when calling GameObject.Destroy() on an "empty" GameObject
- FileNotFoundException exception when there are special characters in the assembly path when calling Activator.CreateInstance
- [VR] Crash w/ Oculus and DX11 on Camera selection