Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[YAML Merge] Force refresh needed to see newly merged file
How to reproduce
1. Create a project with default Editor settings (Asset serialization mode = force text).
2. Create scene1 with a cube
3. Create scene 2 with a sphere
4. Drag scene 1 over scene2 in the project tab
5. Click merge into new
6. Click use semantic merger
7. Nothing happens (no merged scene). To make it appear you need to refresh or reload the project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open