Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
For some positions of maxDistance NavMesh.SamplePosition returns a point not on the Nav Mesh
1. Open attached project "NavMeshIssue"
2. Open scene "NavMeshIssueTest"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Open the Console
Actual: For some values of maxDistance, SamplePosition returns true with coordinates that are meters away from the NavMesh
Expected: SamplePosition returns a point on the NavMesh
Reproducible with: 2020.2.5f1, 2020.3.4f1, 2021.1.1f1, 2021.2.0a11
- Couldn't test the project on 2018.4, 2019.4 due to compilation errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode