Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
For some positions of maxDistance NavMesh.SamplePosition returns a point not on the Nav Mesh
1. Open attached project "NavMeshIssue"
2. Open scene "NavMeshIssueTest"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Open the Console
Actual: For some values of maxDistance, SamplePosition returns true with coordinates that are meters away from the NavMesh
Expected: SamplePosition returns a point on the NavMesh
Reproducible with: 2020.2.5f1, 2020.3.4f1, 2021.1.1f1, 2021.2.0a11
- Couldn't test the project on 2018.4, 2019.4 due to compilation errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated