Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
For some positions of maxDistance NavMesh.SamplePosition returns a point not on the Nav Mesh
1. Open attached project "NavMeshIssue"
2. Open scene "NavMeshIssueTest"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Open the Console
Actual: For some values of maxDistance, SamplePosition returns true with coordinates that are meters away from the NavMesh
Expected: SamplePosition returns a point on the NavMesh
Reproducible with: 2020.2.5f1, 2020.3.4f1, 2021.1.1f1, 2021.2.0a11
- Couldn't test the project on 2018.4, 2019.4 due to compilation errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing
- [VFX] SMR sampling first frame after culling in T-Pose
- Can't select color from Editor with color picker when Unity Editor is on Secondary monitor
- [Linux] "Error while reading movie" errors in Learning templates due to unsupported .mov video format
- [Android] Crash with Signal 11 when opening app from floating icon state