Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
For some positions of maxDistance NavMesh.SamplePosition returns a point not on the Nav Mesh
1. Open attached project "NavMeshIssue"
2. Open scene "NavMeshIssueTest"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Open the Console
Actual: For some values of maxDistance, SamplePosition returns true with coordinates that are meters away from the NavMesh
Expected: SamplePosition returns a point on the NavMesh
Reproducible with: 2020.2.5f1, 2020.3.4f1, 2021.1.1f1, 2021.2.0a11
- Couldn't test the project on 2018.4, 2019.4 due to compilation errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background