Search Issue Tracker
Font Material and Font Texture settings are grayed out
1. Open Unity
2. Open attached project
3. In Project window go to "fonts" folder
4. Expand "Asset.ttf"
5. Select "Font Material" or "Font Texture"
Expected result: After you select "Font Material" or "Font Texture", in Inspector window you can change its settings
Actual result: After you select "Font Material" or "Font Texture", in Inspector window its settings is grayed out
Tried to download or create different fonts, but problem stays
Reproduced on Unity 2017.1.0a6, 5.6.0f3, 5.5.3f1 and 5.4.5p1
I attached some pictures
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] C# Reflection performance is 50 to 60 times slower
- The scrollbars are moving as one when scrolling one of the scrollbars in the Array of Text Fields
- Renaming the Animation Transition applies to another Transition when Enter is not hit after the renaming
- Editor crashes on Play Mode when using Voxel Play Environment Script
- Decimal function values are incorrect when running the build with IL2CPP Scripting Backend