Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
Folder looses focus after renaming it in the Project Window
1. Open attached project
2.Select any folder in the project window
3. More up and down with the arrow keys
4. Hit the "F2" key, rename the folder and press enter
5. Notice the renamed item isn't highlighted in bright blue anymore
6. Use the arrows to try to navigate between the folders. This isn't working anymore
Actual result: After renaming the folder you can't navigate between other folders instantly, need re-press to become blueish again
Expected result: Folder should be blue, not grey.
Reproduced in: 2018.2.0b8; 2018.2.20f1; 2018.2.3f1; 2019.1.0a14; 2019.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone