Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
Folder looses focus after renaming it in the Project Window
1. Open attached project
2.Select any folder in the project window
3. More up and down with the arrow keys
4. Hit the "F2" key, rename the folder and press enter
5. Notice the renamed item isn't highlighted in bright blue anymore
6. Use the arrows to try to navigate between the folders. This isn't working anymore
Actual result: After renaming the folder you can't navigate between other folders instantly, need re-press to become blueish again
Expected result: Folder should be blue, not grey.
Reproduced in: 2018.2.0b8; 2018.2.20f1; 2018.2.3f1; 2019.1.0a14; 2019.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baked Lightmaps preview is faded than in the Preview window
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] UIToolkit Border Renders Incorrectly
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script