Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.3.X
Folder Labels can not be added or edited in the inspector
1. Download and open attached project.
2. Select "YoYoYo" folder and notice that in the inspector there is no window for Asset Labels.
Expected result: Folder's asset labels editable and view able just like any other asset.
Actual result: Asset Labels inspector window is gone. Asset Labels can not be seen or edited.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a5, 2017.3.0b10, 2017.3.0a2.
Not reproduced with: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.1.2p3, 5.6.4p3.
Regression introduced in: 2017.3.0a1.
Notes: For reference, select "empty" scene in the assets folder. Asset Labels window is present there and Labels on the scene can be added/edited. Since Labels were original created in 5.6, meta files of these labels still exist. Also AssetDatabase.GetLabels(Selection.activeObject) can still be used with the folder selected where the label was set in 5.6 and the list of labels is returned.
Verified with 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0f2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants