Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Fog color doesn't get applied on a GameObject when the GameObject uses Particles/Standard Unlit Shader
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "FogBug" project
2. Open the Scene named "Scene"
3. Open the Game view (Window->General->Game view)
Expected results: All of the spheres in the bottom row have a red tint applied to them from the fog
Actual results: Bottom spheres only get black color applied to them from the fog
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a9
- Only these Rendering Modes are not affected by the fog: Opaque, Fade, Cutout, Transparent, Modulate
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete