Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
Focused Component Inspector headers should display Component Type instead of object name
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Select the Main Camera GameObject
3. Right-click one of its Components and select 'Properties'
Expected result: the Header displays the Component Type
Actual result: the Header displays the name of the GameObject
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a19, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.2.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2020.2.0a4, 2020.2.0a7
Could not test with: 2017.4.39f1, 2018.4.21f1, 2019.3.9f1, 2020.1.0a18(Properties window not yet implemented)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [Android][IL2CPP] ARM64 Release build fails
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'
- [TMP] [iOS] Password Input Field with Hidden Mobile Input deletes characters after re-focus
- HingeJoint2D do not respect starting angle when enforcing angle limits