Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Focused Component Inspector headers should display Component Type instead of object name
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Select the Main Camera GameObject
3. Right-click one of its Components and select 'Properties'
Expected result: the Header displays the Component Type
Actual result: the Header displays the name of the GameObject
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a19, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.2.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2020.2.0a4, 2020.2.0a7
Could not test with: 2017.4.39f1, 2018.4.21f1, 2019.3.9f1, 2020.1.0a18(Properties window not yet implemented)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator