Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Focused Component Inspector headers should display Component Type instead of object name
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Select the Main Camera GameObject
3. Right-click one of its Components and select 'Properties'
Expected result: the Header displays the Component Type
Actual result: the Header displays the name of the GameObject
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a19, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.2.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2020.2.0a4, 2020.2.0a7
Could not test with: 2017.4.39f1, 2018.4.21f1, 2019.3.9f1, 2020.1.0a18(Properties window not yet implemented)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in 2020.2.0a4
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in 2020.1.0b9