Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Float ramainder will change value/precision if it was logged with Debug.Log
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open SampleScene
3. Click Play
4. Click Step Down multiple times
Expected result: Both sliders decrement identically
Actual result: One of the sliders gets stuck
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a4, 2020.3.4f1, 2021.1.3f1, 2021.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.33f1, 2019.4.24f1, 2020.1.0a3
Workaround: Calculate the remainder manually - (number - divisor * (number / divisor))
1. Does not reproduce in a build with IL2CPP
2. Does not reproduce while debugging scripts with Visual Studio attached to Unity
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] try-catch when() filter fails