Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Flipped Sprites are not culled correctly
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's scene "bugScene".
2. Enter play mode.
3. Observe - non flipped sprite is culled correctly, flipped - disappear while in the view
Reproduced with: 5.3.1p2 (49544457ab1d) and 5.3.0f1 (b948b362cb65)
Fix was verified with 5.3.2p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Black albedo when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP Player