Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
Flickering caused by Z-Fighting With Depth Prepass With SV_Depth in Custom SRP
1) Open project attached by Julian (DepthPrepassFlickerBug.zip)
2) Play it / move mouse in and out of game view / click on empty space of game view
Expected: The scene is played without any interference
Actual: There is flickering all across the scene
Reproducible in: 2019.3.0a5, 2019.3.0a2, 2019.2.0a13, 2019.2.0a12
Reproduced with Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 Ti, GTX 980m, GTX1080
Partially reproduced with Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 (3GB) - there is a single flicker on play, but then it no longer happens
Not reproduced with Radeon (TM) Pro WX 9100
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown