Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
First paint op on new Terrain is done at low resolution and produces jaggies
Occurs when doing the first paint operation on a given Terrain Tile. Happens in 2018.3 beta with Draw Instanced enabled and disabled on Terrain. If the mouse is released off of the Terrain, however, the mesh doesnt update and remains jagged. Might be important to note that Lightmapping seems to be working as expected based on brush strokes so the correct geometry is getting sent there at least
Related to case 1089946
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3