Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
First paint op on new Terrain is done at low resolution and produces jaggies
Occurs when doing the first paint operation on a given Terrain Tile. Happens in 2018.3 beta with Draw Instanced enabled and disabled on Terrain. If the mouse is released off of the Terrain, however, the mesh doesnt update and remains jagged. Might be important to note that Lightmapping seems to be working as expected based on brush strokes so the correct geometry is getting sent there at least
Related to case 1089946
Fix verified in Version 2019.1.0a6 (370df4c90d4b)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets