Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
First paint op on new Terrain is done at low resolution and produces jaggies
Occurs when doing the first paint operation on a given Terrain Tile. Happens in 2018.3 beta with Draw Instanced enabled and disabled on Terrain. If the mouse is released off of the Terrain, however, the mesh doesnt update and remains jagged. Might be important to note that Lightmapping seems to be working as expected based on brush strokes so the correct geometry is getting sent there at least
Related to case 1089946
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform