Search Issue Tracker
Find field in Hierarchy panel looses focus after clicking on a hierarchy panel
This is a regression from Unity 4.3.4f1. In Unity 4.3.4f1 when the find field in the Hierarchy panel is active, clicking on a Hierarchy panel still leaves find field focused. In Unity 4.5 and 4.6 clicking in the Hierarchy panel removes focus from the find field, the text that was entered in the find field is removed. Instead a default "All" text is written and there is no 'x' at the right end of the text field.
Unity Version 4.5.0b2 (b4a039a50231)
Workaround: click on the find field again and the 'x' appears at the right side, so the filter can be cleared. Clicking on the find field and then clicking anywhere but the Hierarchy panel also returns previously in the find field entered text.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build