Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.9
[FinalGather] Final Gather bake artifacts when used with transparent shader at alpha 0
Using standard transparent material with albedo alpha set to 0 produces shadow artifacts when Final Gather is enabled in Enlighten bake.
Increasing Bounce Intensity on the directional light produces more visible artifacts.
1. Open project 'TransparencyFinalGatherTest'
2. Open scene 'FinalGatherBug'
3. (If lightmap not shown, rebake the scene)
4. Observe the shadow artifacts reflected on wall behind cylinder with alpha 0 transparent material
Working correctly in:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0