Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.9
[FinalGather] Final Gather bake artifacts when used with transparent shader at alpha 0
Using standard transparent material with albedo alpha set to 0 produces shadow artifacts when Final Gather is enabled in Enlighten bake.
Increasing Bounce Intensity on the directional light produces more visible artifacts.
1. Open project 'TransparencyFinalGatherTest'
2. Open scene 'FinalGatherBug'
3. (If lightmap not shown, rebake the scene)
4. Observe the shadow artifacts reflected on wall behind cylinder with alpha 0 transparent material
Working correctly in:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)