Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.9
[FinalGather] Final Gather bake artifacts when used with transparent shader at alpha 0
Using standard transparent material with albedo alpha set to 0 produces shadow artifacts when Final Gather is enabled in Enlighten bake.
Increasing Bounce Intensity on the directional light produces more visible artifacts.
1. Open project 'TransparencyFinalGatherTest'
2. Open scene 'FinalGatherBug'
3. (If lightmap not shown, rebake the scene)
4. Observe the shadow artifacts reflected on wall behind cylinder with alpha 0 transparent material
Working correctly in:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first