Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.9
[FinalGather] Final Gather bake artifacts when used with transparent shader at alpha 0
Using standard transparent material with albedo alpha set to 0 produces shadow artifacts when Final Gather is enabled in Enlighten bake.
Increasing Bounce Intensity on the directional light produces more visible artifacts.
1. Open project 'TransparencyFinalGatherTest'
2. Open scene 'FinalGatherBug'
3. (If lightmap not shown, rebake the scene)
4. Observe the shadow artifacts reflected on wall behind cylinder with alpha 0 transparent material
Working correctly in:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle