Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.9
[FinalGather] Final Gather bake artifacts when used with transparent shader at alpha 0
Using standard transparent material with albedo alpha set to 0 produces shadow artifacts when Final Gather is enabled in Enlighten bake.
Increasing Bounce Intensity on the directional light produces more visible artifacts.
1. Open project 'TransparencyFinalGatherTest'
2. Open scene 'FinalGatherBug'
3. (If lightmap not shown, rebake the scene)
4. Observe the shadow artifacts reflected on wall behind cylinder with alpha 0 transparent material
Working correctly in:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'