Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
FileUtil.DeleteFileOrDirectory deletes the entire project folder when it is passed a null value
1. Open the attached project "Case_1382446"
2. In the Menu Bar select "FileUtil-> Execute"
Expected result: An error is thrown or a warning that you are attempting to delete the project
Actual result: The entire project folder is deleted
Reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.4f1, 2022.1.0a16
- Issue reproduces with both a "null" value and an empty string ("") passed to the method
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged
- Loading a scene with a large amount of light probes causes a performance spike
- The player does not refresh window display properties when opening the Player on another display
- Spot Light flickers when when it's far from the origin point