Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Files without extention having dots in path are shown with incorrect Type
1. What happened
Files without extension having dots in path are shown with incorrect Type
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
1. Create file with no extension in folder with dots in name (e.g. "../unity.test.folder/file")
2. Open BR.
3. Add this file.
Actual result: File Type will be shown as ".folder/file".
Expected result: File Type will be shown as none.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"