Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1
Field of View is stuck on a small Game window in the corner when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project ('Nanoreno 2019.zip')
2. Open Scene 'Level_Common' (Assets -> Game -> Scenes -> Level_Common)
3. Re-position the Game window to the bottom-right corner and re-scale it to a very small one
4. Enter play mode and click on the Game window
5. Try to move the mouse around
Expected results: Field of View turns together with the mouse movement
Actual results: Field of View is stuck
Reproducible with: 2018.3.8f1, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a5
Note: The bigger the window is the easier it is to turn the Field of View. Resize it to a bigger one to see that the Field of View actually turns together with mouse movement.
Note2: Could not test in 2017.4 due to missing prefabs and console errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unsupported texture format errors are thrown when opening Project
- (Unknown) crashes when manually baking Shadowmask
- [SceneViz] Select All shortcut ignores the pickable property of game object
- [PLM] Editor performance degrades over time while baking and moving the scene view camera
- Object flashes in light blue/cyan color when assigning it a new material or changing the material's shader